Review: Twisted Palace - Erin Watt



Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)


Review: Twisted Palace - Book #3 The Royals Series - Erin Watt - October 2016
At the end of Book #2, we were left with two major cliffhangers; the first was that Reed Royal was accused of murdering Brooke who was his father's fiancee and Steve O'Halloran turned up when he was supposed to have died nine months ago.  Twisted Palace works with those two storylines. With Steve back, he wants to be in Ella's life more and seems that he is ready to play Dad but can she handle living under his roof especially when he seems to go from manic to overbearing father even to the point where he gets her fired from her job. The job she loves so much that she only just managed to get back after her time she ran away. During the majority of this book, we read as it's looking more and more like Reed Royal will be heading to jail. I have to admit when the "real" killer was revealed, I was shocked but then it later made sense. I have to admit I am glad we won't be seeing much of Steve after this book as I really hated his character and took a strong disliking to him and I was so happy that Ella went back to live with the Royals at the end as Callum had become more of a father that she never had. Unlike the previous books, this one had a real strong focus on Reed, Ella and Steve, and Callum rather than the other brothers and their girls.  Out of the three books I have to read, I have to admit that this particular one wasn't a favorite but I am now looking forward to reading Book #4 Fallen Heir which is Easton's story. He is my second favorite of the brothers, and I did notice that there is a 3.5 - Tarnished Crown which is Gideon's and Savannah's story which we know ended with Dinah blackmailing them both.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid