Review: Lincoln Hospital - Cassia Brightmore



Lincoln Hospital (Trauma, #1)


Review: Lincoln Hospital - Book #1 Trauma Series - Cassia Brightmore - March 2016


What do you get if you were to set the series of Dexter in a hospital? You would get Lincoln Hospital featuring Dr. Cian O'Reilly.  After reading romance, you get bored with it if you are like me and for me, my go-to books are Mysteries and Dark Fiction. This series I have had sitting on my kindle for about a year now.  On May 23rd Dr. O'Reilly suffered a horrible tragedy which led to death, and for Dr. O'Reilly it opened something in him. The need for justice. On the 23rd of every month with a select team of fellow vigilantes - doing this for their reasons, they do a Dexter and kill the ones that get off but are guilty AF. What better way to do this than in a hospital where the murders can look like medical accidents? Three stories are paralleling in Lincoln Hospital. You have the introductions to the new round of interns including one Athena Payne who will also become a possible love interest for Cian O'Reilly. You have Cian and his 23rd of the month murders, and then you also have a duo which later looks like a third person involvement Serial Killer team who are abducting and sexually abusing/torturing females in their late teens the to mid-twenties. I have to admit the ending which was a major cliffhanger left me going OMFG with that last page, so much that the last line I had to re-read a few times to wrap my head around it. It took me by surprise. So much that I now can't wait to read Book #2 Flatline.  If you loved Serial Killers, Medical Books, Mystery and Dark Fiction and was a fan of Jeff Lindsay's character Dexter, then you will feel right at home with Cassia Brightmore's Trauma series.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid