Review: Dr NEUROtic - Max Monroe



Dr. NEURO (St. Luke's Docuseries, #3)


Review: Dr NEUROtic - Book #3 St. Luke Docuseries - Max Monroe - August 2017


As those who read The Phantom Paragrapher reviews will notice that I somehow am destined to read most series out of order. I never mean to, I swear but it just totally happens to be that way for me, and it has happened on more than several occasions. At least though in the majority of series that I somehow end up reading out of order, it's all good as they are standalone stories within the series. Take Dr. NEUROtic by Max Monroe for example as this is Book #3 in the series. I have yet to read the previous two but loved this one so much that they will be making their way further up my TBR list. I had a feeling that I would enjoy this book as I love a few hospital dramas like Code Black, Chicago Med and I was a fan of Melissa George's Heartbeat. It could be stemmed from the fact that growing up in New Zealand, our major soap opera that everyone is exposed to is a hospital drama called Shortland Street. Anyway, back to Dr. Neurotic aka Nick Raines. He has prided himself on being the best of the best, and now he is being headhunted for a job in California. Charlotte has been tasked with persuading him, but soon she will realize that he will never budge. One thing leads to another, and the pair has sparkling chemistry, and their love is captured on camera as Nick is currently one of three male doctors being filmed in a series about the hospital St. Lukes. What will happen though when their relationship takes things to the next level, only for Charlotte's past to come roaring back and the guy she left at the altar is closer to Nick than either of them realized. Can Charlie and Nick work things out to be happy or will they sacrifice their love for one another to please everyone else and keep the peace between families and friends? Find out in Book #3 Dr. NEUROtic by Max Monroe. I enjoyed this book so much that I am now looking forward to going back through my devices and reading Max Monroe's backlist of books.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid