Review: All Fall Down - Ally Carter

All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1) All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1)

Review: All Fall Down - Book #1 Embassy Row Series - Ally Carter - February 2015

One of my favourite themes to read about in books is Spy Stories , especially where the main characters are teen girls and one author that does this amazingly is Ally Carter. She is the author of the Spy School series "Gallagher Girls" and the Criminal family series "Heist Society". So when she had realised a new series called Embassy Row which featured Politics and Diplomatic Immunity, I got excited and then I read some disappointing reviews on the book and after that I was a bit reluctant to read the book. However, I think this helped me with my enjoyment levels as I found myself liking it and in a way a couple of the characters like Megan and Grace in her own way reminded me of the Gallagher Girls. We learn that Grace's Grandad is a US Ambassador in the land of Adria and that she has gone to live with him after the death of her mother. After her mother died , Grace went a little crazy and was convinced her mother was murdered by the scarred man. What happens though when Grace sees the man in Adria and confronts him ? Is Grace really in danger or is it all in her head ?
Find out in Ally Carter's newest series "All Fall Down" - Book #1 in Embassy Row series.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid