The Phantom Paragrapher Turns 4 :)


The Phantom Paragrapher is :

 

TODAY :

Today is a special day, It is The Phantom Paragrapher's 4 Year Anniversary. It has been 4 years ago today since I decided to start a book review blog and it has been an amazing journey that has caused me to review some awesome books, receive some totally rad ARCs and more than that it has introduced me to some wickedly phenomenal authors who a few of them I have a strong friendship presence with these days.
I would like to say a huge thank you to all those who have helped make my blog possible by your friendships, books and directing people to my site, guest posts and interviews.

As it is a special day, I have decided to share some stats with you:

The Phantom Paragrapher has 4,292 Posts
I have read 1,833 Books since January 2011 to date.
I have 1,205 Twitter Followers - www.twitter.com/beau_angelnz
I have 4,950 Facebook Likes - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Phantom-Paragrapher/196830633685451?ref_type=bookmark
I have 766 GFC Followers
I have 496 People following me in Google +
 Pageviews for the last 4 years : 458,354
Pageviews for last month : 20,753

Top Ten Countries that Visit my Blog are :

United States
Germany
France
Russia
Turkey
New Zealand
United Kingdom
Ukraine
China
Canada


 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid