Release Day Blast - Owning Her Innocence by Alexa Riley

ALEXA-RELEASE-DAY-GRAPHIC w- logo   synopsis
William Darkling is a successful, sexy older bachelor with the world at his feet but he’s missing the one thing he needs more than anything.

Haley has just turned eighteen and is ready to learn about love and shed some of her innocence. After a traumatic birthday party, she wakes up tied to a bed at the mercy of the person she trusts most.

Haley has always been his pet, but now William wants more. He wants to to love her as every Daddy should love their little girl

Warning: There is sweetly sexy, explicit dirty fun inside this short novella. Along with DD/LG play.
Teasers
tea
ALEXA-Teaser-1
ALEXA-Teaser-3


goodreads - small
Author Bio
Author Logo
I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.
Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk.
I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.
presented by:
promo button

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid