Something Fun : An A-Z Book Survey for The Phantom Paragrapher



This A to Z survey was created by The Perpetual Page-Turner.  To join the fun, make sure you link back to her and comment on the original post.  

Author you’ve read the most books from:
James Patterson ( This Statistic was from Goodreads) Though I know for a fact , I have read everything he has ever written and have five of his latest books sitting on my bookshelf to read.

Best Sequel Ever:
Carson Ryder Series - Each series that features Carson and his brother Jeremy are amazing - this series is written by J.A Kerley.

Currently Reading:
My Beautiful Disaster by Michelle Buckman and The Final Detail by Harlan Coben

Drink of Choice While Reading:
I normally go for a cup of Tea , but can vary throughout the day from a Red Bull / Energy Drink to a glass of Coke.

E-reader or Physical Book?
I am both :) 
 
Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
Someone like Stefan or Damon Salvatore, I would have wanted a guy who was a Prince Charming and made you feel like you were the only girl in the room. So many books that I love have this sort of character.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
I am glad that I gave The Maze Runner series by James Dashner a chance, as I wasn't going to initially read them but once I did I really enjoyed the series.

Hidden Gem Book:
Nowhere to Run/ Nowhere to Hide by Nina D'Angelo
 
Important Moment in your Reading Life:
That I can still remember the first book that got me into reading Junior Fiction - I was seven years old and fell in love with "The Suitcase Kid" by Jacqueline Wilson.

Just Finished:
Hidden by Selena Laurence

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
I am not a historical romance fan and I am wary of UK mysteries as they tend to be quite slow reads, another genre I won't touch is Westerns .
 
Longest Book You’ve Read:
The Bible (and yes, I mean cover to cover)
After that I would have to say The Guilty By Sean Slater followed closely by Mortal Coil by Derek Landy.

Number of Bookcases You Own:
My books are only in bookcases if I haven’t read them yet.  Once they are read, I either share them with friends, family and coworkers, or put them in boxes for safe keeping till I want to read them again (like if they have a sequel I will go back and read the first books to remind me of the story). I own three bookshelves ( 2 big and one small)

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Besides the classics it would have to be A) The Twilight Saga - mainly Book#1 - Twilight and Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonet.
 
Preferred Place To Read:
Physical books and Ebooks – anywhere I can find a cozy, comfortable place all to myself for a while to curl up with a book.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
A reader is someone who has lived 1000 different lives and travelled all around the world from the comfort of a book.


Reading Regret:
I regret not getting to book series sequels as fast as I would like, but as I am currently reviewing books for a couple of sites, I feel obligated to give those books priority over my personal wishes.  However I have stumbled across some excellent books this way that I know the sequels will definitely be added to my “to read” list.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
Argh -Only three :P- I have Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson , Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and Wuthering Heights .
 
Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Variants of Fairytales , Myths and Legends, Classics.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
I can’t choose just one – there are so many excellent choices coming up soon.  Christmas will be great this year.

Worst Bookish Habit:
I keep getting more and more even though it will take forever to get through the ones I already have – but I am not complaining.  I love books.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Code Noir - Marianne De Pierres .

Your latest book purchase:
Blind-Sided by Cheryl Leigh ( Ebook)

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Frontline by Alexandra Richland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid