VBT# Angst - Victoria Sawyer



Today's VBT# stop is Angst by Victoria Sawyer.
 

Review: Angst - Victoria Sawyer - February 2013
When I first saw this book I was like YAY another New Adult novel to read but when I opened it , I was in for a whirlwind ride filled with Emotions from Panic Attacks to Alcoholic induced state of beings to desperation. You name it every emotion was covered in Angst by Victoria Sawyer. Written like a diary of sorts, Angst tells the story of Victoria and starting with her at a party with her boyfriend about to confess something big and then the novel jumps back a year to her first year of college. If you are looking for a book about the inner workings of a mixed-up girl, one that could be viewed as an emotional basket-case then Angst is for you. If you are looking for a nice flowable story from one chapter to another then this isn't the book for you as personally for myself I felt confused as I read through the pages, and I was like Huh , wait a minute - flip back a few pages, then flip forward and Ohhhhh, now I understand. What I did love was that the author has portrayed in one of the most amazing and accurate ways of what New Adult Angst would look like if one was to scribble it all on paper and it definitely gives you an eye-opener to the world of Victoria.
Angst is a bumpy ride , that some will love and others may start reading and think , this is not me . Angst really in my honest opinion is a book that readers have to go in with an open mind and clear view. So readers, if you feel like a little bit of Angst input into your daily life then check out Angst by Victoria Sawyer.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid