Review: Breaking the Rules - Kate Belle (R18 Read)

 
Another Random Romance for the readers likening is another in the Ramon series by Kate Belle. Like the previous book reviewed "Bloom" - Breaking the Rules also contains a high sexual content that might not be appropiate for the teen audience.
Review: Breaking the Rules - Book #1 Random Romances - Kate Belle - January 2013
Ok, first off why does that not surprise me that I have once again managed to read a series backwards. I seem to always have a knack for reading Book #2 or #3 etc before Book #1 . I'm not always sure how this happens but alas my dear readers it does. I wonder if there is some unwritten book rule which I have broken by reading series out of order.  Just like me , this book is all about Breaking the Rules - though in my case unlike me this book is about Breaking the Rules sexually and between some pages they are breaking the rules very graphically. In Bloom, we discovered that Ramon was studying a PHD and Breaking the Rules is where it starts as Gym Instructor Ramon is studying his PHD in Eroticism in Females. A very interesting and intriguing topic for a male to study. Professor Grace Kingston recieves Ramon as her student and so begins their time together - starting off professionally and eventually ending with Grace sucumbing to her sexual needs and desires , ripping off all her clothes and giving in to all her urges with Ramon behind locked doors. I know it sounds cliched, but the way Kate Belle has written it - It was a good read.
Read as Ramon offers Grace the chance to Break the Rules in order to Break down the Wall she has been building up around her.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid