Review: Alex Cross Run by James Patterson

 
Are you an Alex Cross fan ? Are you like me and read your way through all of James Patterson's novels ?
Get ready for Book #20 - Alex Cross, Run.
 
Review: Alex Cross Run - Book #20 Alex Cross Series - James Patterson - February 2013
You know when you have read a series and there are quite a few books and you start to think that the author must be coming near the end of the series as they are beginning to feel tired ? I have to say that James Patterson's Alex Cross series does not fall into that category as each one still keeps the readers on their toes.  I do have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed Alex Cross Run as the last couple of books in his Alex Cross series have been a tad blah and a bit confusing with the whole multiple killings scenarios and half a dozen killers at the same time. Alex Cross Run was one of the best ones of the Alex Cross series I have read in a while and felt like his earlier works despite containing more than one murder plot. In this novel we see Alex Cross on the crime scenes of a hanged woman - was it suicide or homicide ? A number of dead blonde females and guys with their hair shaved and stabbed and a missing baby . Are these all connected or is there an odd one out ? . It seems a common thread in the last few Alex Cross books is that someone wants him dead and will try their best to ruin Alex Cross , unlike the previous novels - this Killer will target Alex Cross and set out to hit him where it hurts and we read as someone in the Cross family is murdered ? This part of the book is in the last few chapters and it made me tear up as I was like Noooooooooooooooooooo :(.
For readers, Alex Cross Run was a fantastic book in his series and I can say if he continues to bring back some of his old writing styles and flavour then it seems that we can expect more Alex Cross novels to come :)

 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Thanks for this review! I love James Patterson's Alex Cross series. I just wish he wrote faster. In the interim, I have found two other series that I have enjoyed. The Justice Series by MA Comley. And the Jacody Ives Mysteries by Linda Prather. Excellent books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid