Guest Post - The Christian Alphabet - Tracy Sands


 
Here today on The Phantom Paragrapher is author Tracy Sands - The Christian Alphabet with her wonderful guest post for us all on "Dreaming of The Christian Alphabet".
 
ChristianAlphabetBook-400x500-240x300
 
Guest Post - The Christian Alphabet by Tracy Sands.
 
It is a night my life changed. God gave me something that I had never dreamed of having, The Christian Alphabet. It is one of those experiences that you just really can’t put into words, but I will try. 
 
“It came from Him, not me.”
 
In 1999, the Lord inspired me at a church choir event. As I sat in the back pew, listening to the awesome Christian music, an incredible urge to draw came over me. Being an art teacher, I had experienced this feeling, but never with such intensity. I had a pen in my pocket, but the only paper available was the program I received at the door. In the empty space of that program, I sketched like crazy. I felt as though I would pop if I didn't get the ideas out of my brain immediately.
 
I will never forget that experience. I felt peaceful yet energized. God was just getting started with me. Over the next nine months, God and I created The Christian Alphabet. Now, 13 years later I look back. I remember that evening like it was yesterday and realize The Christian Alphabet has surpassed all my expectations and more than fulfilled my dreams. It took on a life of its own, growing a little every year. I clearly see God guiding it. 
 
The Christian Alphabet is a gift from our Heavenly Father. It is a creative way of sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is 26 little artworks –the 26 letters of the alphabet made out of about 100 Christian symbols. There are many layers to this unique alphabet because each letter has a hidden Christian word in it. (“A” is for Always, “B” is for Believe, and “C” is for Christ…) You can go even deeper into the Letters because now, each letter also has a Bible verse and a basic Christian lesson that goes with it. (For Example, “G” is for God and that lesson teaches why God created us and what our purposed in life is. “H” teaches what Heaven is and how we can prepare for it. “T” is for Trinity and the lesson teaches about the Holy Trinity.)
 
Over the years I have been creating Personalized Name Art prints, bookmarks, and note cards out of my home. The home business grew a little more every year until I had a very good friend ask if he could help me. I said “YES!” (God sends us the people we need.) My friend was able to take this very small business to the next level. He developed the website www.THeChristianAlphabet.com and so much more. 
 
For the last couple of years, with God and my new partner, -who “happened” to also have a small publishing company that he created, WE created The Christian Alphabet Book. Along with my children, this book is my legacy, my life’s work, a labor of pure love. This book combines three of my life’s passions: Jesus, Teaching Children about Jesus, and Artwork about Jesus. J
 
So, many years after I was blessed with The Christian Alphabet Artwork, it is my complete joy to share this gift from God with you in book form. “Love” – the dove from above, guides you through the alphabet with little fun activities which reinforce the lessons. (We even have The Christian Alphabet Song! It is to the tune of the regular ABC song.) Because this book teaches about Jesus, Prayer, and the Bible in a very different, visual, interactive way, I pray you share it with your loved ones. It is a book about the basics of Christianity, a book that teaches all about love.
 
After his resurrection, Jesus said to Peter, “Feed my lambs.” (John 21:15) It is my prayer that The Christian Alphabet Book will assist you in spiritually feeding the lambs in your life.
    Romans 15:13
 
Tracy Sands is from Peachtree City, Georgia, where she lives with her husband, Albert, and their three sons, Chase, Gabe, and Adam. Tracy taught art and “church school” to all ages for many years. She now spends her time caring for her active family and working on The Christian Alphabet™.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid