Halloween Is Nearing ..............

 
 
October and Halloween :
 
When you think of October and Halloween , what comes to your mind ? What does it mean for you as a person ? Is it something that you celebrate by dressing up and going trick or treating ? Or is is something deeper for you as you celebrate Samhein ?
Being in New Zealand, I find that Halloween is not really celebrated over here and in a way it makes me feel sad as I see the pictures that people post on facebook of dressing up and designing their houses . I just love the feeling as I have always been into the whole supernatural thing and it looks like fun. So What I've decided to do this year and I put it out to all to write something , and I have had a few people submit in the form of Guest Post's etc What Halloween means to them or something they deem suitable for Halloween.
So Readers, ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid