Review: The Art of The Mass Effect Universe - Casey Hudson and Derek Watts



Review: The Art of the Mass Effect Universe - Casey Hudson and Derek Watts - February 2012
This review is going to be a little different than any review I have done before as the main point of the book is the Art, the wonderful graphics.
As someone who isn't of the gaming world , I have no prior knowledge of Mass effect #1 and #2 , I knew of course that their had to be those prior as of course with the release of Mass Effect #3. I know that you have to get achievements and that one of those achievements is for Commander Shepard to have a romantic interest , fling as it maybe, to destroy the Geth and to work alongside the Aquarians. For me , I was introduced to Mass Effect #3 by ways of watching the guy known as "B" , play Mass Effect #3 whilst I sit there and watch in between reading my books or should I say the plan was to read my books while he played but I was captivated and drawn into the game as I watched "B" recieve the achievements and then of course play in Insanity Mode. The graphics were phenomenal and so utterly amazing, the way that they had captured the colours of space and the different planets was in a way of me being female and all - beautiful. The game had a continual dialogue which reminded me of the Pick A Path novels by R. Montgomery in which Commander Shepard- thats who you are had to pick what to say out of three options and whatever you picked influenced the next scene and the way the game played out.
The Art of the Mass Effect Universe is a wonderfully full-colour and descriptive spread of the characters , their costumes , armour and ammunition. It takes you into the pictorial side of Mass Effect and is a definite must have for all fans of the Mass Effect Universe and Xbox Gamers , I'm even considering buying it for "B" as a gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid