Fave Reads of 2011 ( so far) Meme


As those who know and follow my blog, you all know that I am a voracious reader and have read so many books already this year , so this Faves was a challenge and a half for me , but it was fun :)

  1. Favourite Book Read as of 2011 :
     Adult: Long Time Coming By Vanessa Miller , Teen Book - The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
    Long Time ComingThe Lying Game
2. Most Powerful Book :
Adult - Save Me by Lisa Scottoline , Teen Book - Shine by Lauren Myracle

Save MeShine


3. The Most Brillantly Funny :
Teen - Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters


4.Best ache-y, heart-breaking, tear-jerker read
Adult : Long Time Coming by Vanessa Miller , Teens: The Miles Between by Mary E Pearson
Long Time ComingThe Miles Between


5. Most Beautiful Story:
Needles and Pearls by Gil McNeil
Needles and Pearls: A Novel


6. Favourite Rainy Day Comfort Read:
Adult : Delivered with Love by Sherry Kyle , Softly and Tenderly by Sara Evans
Delivered With LoveSoftly and Tenderly (A Songbird Novel)


7.Best tense, adrenalin-fuelled, unputdownable award
Adult : Save Me by Lisa Scottoline , Teen : The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

Save MeThe Lying Game

8.  The Beautiful Prose Award:
Teen : Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten and Stork by Wendy DeSol

Wherever Nina LiesStork


9.most atmospheric and vivid setting
Teen : Stork by Wendy DeSol
Stork

10: i-so-want-to-go-there award
Confessions (Private, Book 4)


11: most original and imaginative:
The Hunt of the Unicorn by CC Humphreys

The Hunt of the Unicorn

12: Best under-appreciated, hidden gem book
Wickford High: Furiously Tempted
Furiously Tempted (Wickford High)


13:i-had-no-idea-i-would-love this-so award
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford
The Poisoned House


14: Most Haunting Story
Teen : Shine by Lauren Myracle
Shine

15: Outside of my comfort zone but gosh how i loved it
Adult: The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul and Teen : Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
A Cup of Friendship: A NovelForbidden


16: Series that I'm Loving:
Touch Series by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Deadly Little Secret (A Touch Novel)Deadly Little Games: A Touch NovelDeadly Little Lies (Touch, Book 2)


17:  Most Memorable Voice Award:
Night Road by Kristin Hannah and Save Me by Lisa Scottoline

Save MeNight Road


18:completely awesome premise award
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard and Save Me Lisa Scottoline
Save MeThe Lying Game


19: Would Make the Best Movie:
Teen : Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe and Stork by Wendy DeSol
Rosebush. Michele JaffeStork

20: Want to Re-Read already :

The Fallen Blade: Act One of the Assassini. by Jon Courtenay Grimwood (Vampire Assassin Trilogy 1)


Comments

  1. I'm going to have to add stork to my TRP. It looks like you really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosebush was awesome! At first I couldn't get into it, but as it progressed, it got better and better. Definitely movie material. ^_^ I still need to read Wherever Nina Lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its sad, but of your list i've only read SHINE and FORBIDDEN. both great books. but i think i'll have to add STORK to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phantom,

    I love how you gave us adult and YA titles! How is it that I've never heard of Long Time Coming By Vanessa Miller? Must check that out. Great list. I love the covers for The Miles Between and Shine, and Wherever Nina Lies!

    Thanks for helping me add some new to me books to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read Forbidden!

    I have Delivered With Love on my Nook or Kindle...can't remember which. I'll have to try and read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i have heard THE VERY BEST of things about SHINE O.o

    and i have had THE CONDESSIONS OF THE SULLIVAN SISTERS on my wishlist for a while ~ really need to get my hands on a copy :)

    (also ~ love all the variety in your answers!)

    x Nomes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang I haven't read any of these, though I really want to read Forbidden and Shine. Cool list! And thanks for adding if they're adult or YA - that helps me decide what to research for future reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first half of this (SAVE ME) book provided much thought-provoking information on volunteer moms in the school setting. The story was very exciting and moving with every page providing more incentive to keep on reading. The storyline explores our reaction in a time of emergency when one would have to make a split second decision on saving lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid