Review: First Thrills - Anthology - Various Authors


After reading and enjoying Thriller - a Collection of Short Stories written by mystery and thriller writers , I went out and bought Thriller 2 which by the way is still sitting on my shelf to read but the other day whilst doing returns at work, I noticed the book "First Thrills" a collection of Mystery/Thriller short stories and I just had to have it and issue it to myself.

First Thrills: High-Octane Stories from the Hottest Thriller Authors


Review: First Thrills - Various Authors - June 2010

Wanting something that will give you that hint and burst of excitement as you read the stories, only have 5 minutes to spare between shifts at work , need a quick thrillseeking hit ?
With First Thrills , you get that and much more. First Thrills is a collection of mystery and thriller short stories written by all those favourite authors of ours from the famous Lee Child - writer of the Jack Reacher novels to Ken Bruen with Jack Taylor , Jeffery Deaver with Lincoln Rhyme and many more authors , some as a big reader of this genre I had heard of and others I haven't had the opportunity to read their more lengthier work but after reading First Thrills , I have a list of authors to add to my must-read list.
Not much else, I can write about First Thrills other than if you love the genre of Mystery and Thriller , then this is one collection of short stories that should be going to the top of your to-be-read list.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid