Wer'e Doing the Book Blogger Hop


It's that time again , though for me This week's Book Blogger Hop is on a Saturday night instead of Friday.

This Week's Question :

"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"





                                                                 This Week's Answer :

I have narrowed my list down to Two Books , 1) Is That I would like to see turned into a movie and the 2) Is two or three series by the same author that I wouldn't mind seeing made into TV Series.

  1. Movie : Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet. 
    This is one of my all time favourite Love Stories.
TV Series - Book Series #1 - My favourite author for Christian Teen Fiction is Melody Carlson and there is a couple of her book series that I think would make awesome TV Series.
  • The Diary of a Teenage Girl Series featuring Chloe, Caitlin, Kim and Maya
  • True Colours Series - Featuring a number of edgy and everyday teen issues in High-School e.g Drugs, Teen Pregnancies, Jealousy, Suicide , Alcohol etc
  • The Secret Life of Samantha McGregor Series - A girl who recieves visions of incidents that are going to happen from God -  It's Medium meets Joan of Arcadia with a hint of Veronica Mars.
 Road Trip (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Chloe, Book 3)Torch Red: Color Me Torn (TrueColors Series #3)Bad Connection (The Secret Life Samantha McGregor, Book 1)

Sundays at Tiffany's 

Comments

  1. Hopping through for the week. Wow, I've actually never heard of any of those books. The True Colours Series kinda sounds like the BBC show Skins which I watched a couple seasons of, but I guess I wouldn't really know.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I didn't realize James Patterson was so eclectic in his writing! I'm so used to his Maximum Ride and Alex Cross series. This sounds like a nice read, I'll have to add it to my TBR list. :) Happy reading and hopping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that is four books I haven't heard of before! While I do love Patterson's M. Ride novels (like the commenter above), this one is new to me.
    Dee, hopping from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop. I haven't read any of those books but Sundays at Tiffany's is on my TBR list. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sundays at Tiffany's is, or going to be, a TV movie. I recently reviewed this book (which I seriously doubt Patterson actually "wrote") and have the trailer on my post: http://manoflabook.com/wp/?p=763

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Man of la Books - I found the TV Movie and I managed to download it, Thanks for letting me know otherwise I would have remained oblivious. I also found out that Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas is also a film :)
    @Vicki - Ill have to check out the series Skins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid