Follow The Leader Friday


Hey all , Hope you joined some of the blogs suggested last week as it's always a great buzz for bloggers when they see their lil follow me counter going up and up.

The Blog to follow this week is


Today's Question:

Besides , Book Blogging , What do you do for a hobby ?

Today's Answer:

As Im studying , working and running a book blog, I don't get much time for anything else but I do like to in my down time relax and watch Movies - I have a huge collection and like a bit of everything. Currently Ive just purchased Seasons 1-5 of Ghost Whisperer , 1-5 of Bones , The Complete Love Comes Softly Series and Friday Night Lights.





Comments

  1. Hopping through. I'm not much of a movie person. I have trouble focusing on the tv for very long. But TV DVDs are better because you can watch things in smaller chunks.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by since you were kind enough to come visit me! I hope you have a great weekend and I can't wait to read more of your reviews(Meaning, I'm your newest follower!)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Yay! It's Friday! I'm so glad for the week to be over maybe now I can get some reading time in. I'm stopping by for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I hope you have a awesome weekend!

    I'm an old follower. =)

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower to your blog!
    Keep up the good work.
    Care to follow me back?
    Happy Blogging!

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! A question pertaining something other than books! Here's the
    short list of what I'm doing when I'm not reading:

    Cooking, gaming, gambling, drinking, smoking, golfing and sometimes even
    watching TV.

    I expound on all of the above at my blog. Follow me here -
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through. I love Bones - mainly to swoon over Booth :)

    Shelleyrae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same series as what I am watching. Cool. Nice choices.

    Dropping by via the hop. I would love to see you over at Clandestine Sanctuary and read my answer to this question. I am your an old follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Paula, you have developed the following idea one step further.A smart thing to do to get even more exposure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid