In The Post :



I was thinking about what type of Mailbox Should I have to discuss what I recieved and I was searching on Google and I thought this image looked awesome and totally kiwi like.
As I get a lot of things on a weekly basis , I decided to only do a post of what I recieved when A) I've won a competition or B) I recieve something special .

This Week :

* From Author Kailin Gow - I recieved her book "The Phantom Diaries" with a cute little card and a necklace inside that is a gold star with a little gem in the middle , it is the necklace that the character Annette "The Opera star" wears in the book.

* I won a competition that was running on Marissa's Sizzling Hot Book Reviews , where author Jennifer Johnson ran a competition to win her latest e-book "Rescue Me".




The Phantom Diaries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid