The 18 and Over Book Tag-a-long Weekend


Thank Goodness that it's Friday but unfortunately not the end of my working week. Finish at 12.45pm on Saturday.

Past Week : Books Reviewed:

I'd Know You Anywhere - Laura Lippman
Murder in Vein- Sue Ann Jaffarian
Hunter's Blood - Marianne Moreau
Draculas - A 4 Author Novel
VBT# Closure - Rie McGaha
Wake Up - Michelle Pearl


Question For Today's Reader:

When it comes to reading Ebooks , do you accept them gracefully or do you prefer print over Ebooks ?

For me , I don't mind reading Ebooks on my Kobo Ereader but I do prefer print if possible.




Comments

  1. Hi,
    I hope your having a wonderful Friday. :)
    I'm making my rounds for the 18 & Over Tag Along and I wanted to stop by your blog. Have a great weekend!!

    I'm an old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula! Just stopping by on the follower Friday tag-along. I'm an old follower!

    As for ebooks... I loves them! :) I do like print, but I'm turning into a major ereader, so that's perfectly alright with me!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid