We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop


Are you looking for a new book blog? New or old? Come on over to Book Blogger Hop and meet some great people. To join in the fun and learn more, check out the site


Today Question is :
                                         This week's question comes from Libraryscatbooks!
                                                  How many blogs do you follow?


My answer: Too Many Too Count . There are a few that I follow religiouly , which if you look at the right hand side of my blog - Are a list of Blogs that I am following via the Google Dashboard and a list of favourite websites "Most are book review sites" LOL.

Question :  If you have a favourite blog or website , Post a comment on what it is :)


Comments

  1. Stopping in from the hop. I love your header. Librarian by day and reviewer by night sounds like the perfect life to me!
    Nice to meet you,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid